Skip to content
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
- Superior Vision Australia will not be held responsible for any labour and/or fitment costs incurred by the customer.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
- A Receipt/Proof of purchase must be provided.
- If you purchased your product/s outside of the Superior Vision Australia website, you will need to contact that merchant and adhere to their returns policy.
- Upon returning the item, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. It is recommended that you use a tracible shipping service as Superior Vision Australia holds no responsibility if the items are damaged or lost during transit.
- If your return is approved, a credit will be applied to your credit card or back to your original payment method. Please allow a couple of days for the payments to show up in your account.