Here at Superior Vision Australia we include a 2 YEAR warranty period on all products and accessories that we sell, unless stated otherwise. Please see below for the terms and conditions that need to be met during a warranty claim.
- Products have been purchased directly from a Superior Vision Australia (sales) organization.
- Proof of purchase is available for inspection by our staff if requested.
- Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A Superior Vision Australia representative will have access to the defective products.
- Customer will pay for return shipping of defective products.
- If the products or other parts become suspicious or appear to have been tampered with, the representative shall have the right to invite other manufacturers’ representatives to evaluate the lighting systems and the legitimacy of the claim.
- Labour costs for installation of the products are not included in the warranty.
- Damage during transit is not covered by the product warranty, if you would like to take out postage insurance please specify this during checkout.
- The warranty does not cover misuse or if the product was used in a way it was not intended for.